What Makes a Good Website?
If you're looking for a website refresh or need a completely new site, it's important that you know the right questions to ask your web design or digital agency. So what makes a good website?
- An easy-to-use, simple interface that allows customers to find information easily and quickly
- A responsive design so that users can have a positive experience on laptops, mobiles and tablets
- A design that is up to date with the latest trends and doesn't look outdated
- A system where content can be easily updated from the back end if your company grows or changes
- A secure hosting platform that makes sure your website doesn't go offline when you need it the most
Web Design Experience in Pontefract
We have worked with a number of businesses in the Pontefract, Castleford and Wakefield area on both web design projects and on ongoing digital marketing activity. We have worked in a variety of industries ranging from sports organisations such as Pontefract District Golf Club to health supplements and beauty products retailer, Be Beautiful Online.
We use our wealth of experience in the local area to provide relevant insight to help our clients grow and thrive - whether they need a simple website refresh or a brand new eCommerce project.Get In Touch