Web design and development services for the home and garden sector.
ecommerce for home and garden.
People today often enjoy spending their money and free time on shaping their space. From home improvements to full makeovers, garden DIY to the latest interior trends, the home and garden eCommerce market is alive and kicking.
But as with any thriving market comes its own set of challenges. If you have a business in this space, you’re likely familiar with the pain points…
- how do you sell a high-ticket item without customers being able to see, use or touch it?
- how do you ensure fast turnaround times for your customers?
- how do you realistically represent your products online?
- how do you facilitate delivery and returns of large items?
This is a market that’s only set to grow and with the right strategy and support, you can be a strong competitor. As the premier Shopify Plus agency for home and garden, we can help you get there.
we’re trusted by leading food and garden brands.
craig and rose
how we do it.
Why do these brands trust us with their eCommerce presence? We have a proven methodology that delivers results.
Our experts have spent over a decade working with leading brands in home and garden website design and development. Taking this knowledge, we have created a 50+ point playbook that explains how we build best-in-class websites.
To build a connection with your customers, capture first-party data and grow sales, these are just some of the areas that we know work:
- shopping by trend
- size related imagery
- social proof
- wish lists
- recommendations and reviews
- product calculator
- delivery options
Home and garden is our specialism. We have a tried and tested formula for success that makes us unique:
- shopify expertise: We’ve worked with the platform since 2015 and became Shopify Plus partners in 2017. We understand Shopify, what it can do, what it can’t do and know how to get the best from it.
- sector knowledge: Our experience in home improvement website design and development has allowed us to collate best practices to build websites that profitably drive sales.
- technical integrations: eCommerce success isn’t just about the website but integrating with the wider business. We focus on more than just the front end. Our dedicated integrations team allow us to provide in-house expertise to connect your systems.
- ongoing support: With our roots in retail, we understand the importance of proactivity. Our ongoing support team provide this alongside access to client business reviews, eCommerce strategy, UX analysts and our support desk team.