Whether you’re looking for a new build, replatforming to Shopify or ongoing support to grow your revenue, we have the expertise to deliver your project.
Research and Discovery
It all begins with research. Drawing upon our background in retail, we get to the bottom of exactly what you need, and exactly what your customers want.
From our first engagement with you, the research begins. We invest, really getting to grips with your brand and what you want to achieve. Going beyond your website, our conversations focus on your commercial objectives and how we can help you grow your business.
- Detailed discovery and scoping
- User behaviour
- Google Analytics
- Discovery Workshops
- Competitor research
Design, Build and Replatform.
With us, you can have both - style and substance. Whether you’re migrating from a legacy platform, building a brand-new website or need a design revamp, we can help you navigate the challenges of modern retail with a scalable, customisable solution.
With you every step of the way, from scoping to launch, our processes minimise risk and maximise success from day one. As a top UK partner within the Shopify community, we create more than just websites - we help brands grow.
- UX Design
- Front-end development
- Website replatforming
- SEO and data migration
- Systems integration
- Omnichannel strategy & implementation
The launch of your store is just the start. Post go-live, we remain on hand to grow your sales and maximise your success.
Evolving your website with your business, we maintain the optimum shopping experience for your customers. Providing support through functional site improvements and the creation of bespoke features, we strengthen your customer experience.
Simply put. We help you get more from your eCommerce investment.
- Heatmaps and user recordings
- eCommerce consultancy and guidance
- Conversion rate optimisation
- Proactive and reactive site enhancements
- Speed testing & optimisation
- A/B testing
- KPI monitoring
- Priority technical support
Working with you
In the ever-changing eCommerce world, we add continuity. Someone to rely on. Through project management, clear response times, weekly project status meetings and monthly account performance reviews, you will always have our support.
You will work with a dedicated team - or pod as we like to call it – all committed to making your project run smoothly and efficiently from the get-go. Each pod is made up of four specific roles, so you can rest assured your project is always in safe hands:
- Technical Lead – One of our Shopify developers who has an advanced knowledge of the code base and how the site technically functions.
- Account Manager – This person knows your objectives inside and out. Your Account Manager helps prioritise your roadmap and manages our ongoing partnership.
- Project Manager - Responsible for the delivery of work, on time and in budget. This member of the pod briefs the development team on your requirements.
- eCommerce Analyst - Responsible for analysing site performance and user behaviour, providing proactive recommendations to enhance performance.
We interviewed several potential development partners, and Statement really stood out as it felt like they’d really pushed the Shopify platform to its outer limits. Statement had the strongest experience of building highly technical sites and were the best fit for our replatforming partner.Andy Lockley, Head of eCommerceLove Shopping Direct