Attendance and Participation
As a registered attendee, speaker, sponsor or participant at our eCommerce events, you agree to follow the terms of this Attendance and Participation Policy. We appreciate your cooperation to help ensure a safe environment for all participants.
- Each eCommerce event will have individual event registration pages where you can book tickets for attendance of the event.
- Your ticket entitles you to admittance to our event only. All other costs associated with attendance (e.g., travel and accommodation expenses) are your responsibility, and Statement will have no liability for these costs.
- You understand and agree that tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. Tickets cannot be sold, resold, bartered, auctioned, or transferred in any way. You are responsible for choosing to submit a registration form and Statement will not be liable for any errors in submission, payment or ticket processing.
- All determinations of special rates and discounts are in the sole discretion of Statement. Even if you meet the definition and requirements for a discount or special rate, Statement reserves the right to not provide you any special rate.
- Statement may change, substitute or cancel any aspect of our events, including the name, themes, content, program, speakers, moderators, venue and time. All intellectual property rights in and to the events, the events' content, and all materials distributed at or in connection with the events are owned by Statement or the event sponsors or speakers. You may not use or reproduce or allow anyone to use or reproduce the event content.
- You voluntarily assume all risk and danger associated with attending the events, whether occurring prior to, during or subsequent to the events, and Statement will not be liable for any resulting harm, including death, personal injury, loss, damage or any other liability. Statement will have no liability to you and hereby disclaims any and all warranties of any kind, express or implied for the events.
- Admission to the events may also be subject to additional conditions of admission to the specific event venue for the event you are attending
Badges and Lanyards
- At the time of check in, you will be provided with a badge or lanyard to identify yourself with whilst at the event.
- Attendee badges or lanyards must be worn at all times in event areas.
- Once you receive your badge, it cannot be changed, substituted or reissued to a different person. If you lose your badge, please speak to a member of the Statement team.
- By registering, you agree not to share, transfer, sell or trade your badge or lanyard. If you violate this Policy, Statement may cancel your attendance and retain any payments.
Consent to Photos
- By attending our events, you grant Statement (and others on behalf of Statement) the right to record, film, photograph, or capture your likeness in any media and to distribute, broadcast, use, or otherwise disseminate such media without any further approval from or any payment to you.
- You may not record audio or video of sessions at the events or take professional photographic or video equipment, unless otherwise stated by the event host.
- You agree to obey all signage, instructions and rules. Statement reserves the right to refuse admittance to, or remove any person from, the events at any time in its sole discretion, including inappropriate, disorderly, disrespectful, or dangerous behaviour or failing to comply with this Policy. Please report any concerns, offensive behavior, or suspicious or disruptive activity to the event staff.
- Statement will not tolerate any form of harassment at the events. Harassment includes offensive verbal comments or actions related to gender, gender identity and expression, age, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, ethnicity, religion, technology choices, sexual images in public spaces, deliberate intimidation, stalking, following, harassing photography or recording, sustained disruption of talks or other events, inappropriate physical contact, and unwelcome sexual attention.
- If you are being harassed, notice that someone else is being harassed, or have any other concerns, please contact a member of event staff immediately.