lords & labradors
Lords & Labradors sell premium pet products and pride themselves on their high-quality offering. Originally a UK brand, they now sell internationally across 17 countries. They needed a website that could continue to support their growth and reflect the high standards of their brand.
- Lords & Labradors were struggling with a site that was volatile and hard to manage. They wanted to strip back the complexity of their old site and to create more stability.
- As L&L continued to expand, they needed a website that could evolve with their business. Overloaded with features that were not built with best practice in mind, their site became difficult to manage.
- When new changes were deployed, it caused a chain reaction, leading to another part of their website breaking.
- A website rebuild was the clear answer to their problems. Instead of trying to build upon their existing site, we worked with their team to create a new and improved site from scratch.
- With their objectives and goals in mind, OS 2.0 was the obvious choice to support their brand. Throughout the rebuild we ensured all sections of their site were in line with best practice.
- We created a working relationship built on trust, showcasing to their team throughout that we had the expertise to guide their new site to success. Thanks to this collaborative relationship, we were able to communicate with the team about their requests and ensure we only went ahead with ones that would genuinely benefit their website.
- Lords & Labradors now have a site that is easy to manage, intuitive to use and reliable for both their team internally and the customer.