my expert midwife
Award-winning specialist skincare brand, My Expert Midwife, wanted a website that would offer an unparalleled user experience. With content high on the priority list, they needed a site that could support their goals while also creating a seamless user experience for their audience.
Health & Beauty
- Content was a high priority for the new website. My Expert Midwife were looking for a site with increased flexibility for content creation and management, with the aesthetic look of the site very important.
- They wanted extended flexibility on content creation, especially for new product launches. A streamlined user journey through intuitive design and UX was imperative, helping to guide users through their extensive product range.
- The MEM team recognised they have spent a long time on small website fixes causing a detrimental effect on their site speed. They wanted their new site to react quickly to user action.
- Being seen as a trusted source of information and building a strong sense of community was a key focus for the MEM team. They are experts in their field and wanted their website to reflect this level of expertise and trust in their products.
- With their key goals in mind, we built their new site on OS 2.0 which offered two key benefits that supported their plans:
- Content flexibility – OS 2.0 allows merchants to have sections anywhere on their site and the ability to use drag and drop for sections across the website. Older versions of Shopify only had this capability on the homepage.
- Site speed optimisation –Using the latest version of OS, we were able to build the site in components. This meant we could load in the relevant elements as they are needed, preventing any negative implications for site speed.
- The design of the site was vital to get right. We worked in collaboration with their team to create designs that hit the spot. We liaised with key stakeholders throughout the project to ensure we were delivering a design that fit the brief, with next-level design and functionality.
- Thanks to the flexibility and content management capabilities on OS 2.0, we helped MEM launch a new product range successfully.
- The team were happy with the design of their site and the improved user experience.
- With easier-to-find content, a more seamless user experience and quicker site speed, we helped MEM create a site that would support their continuous bid to build their online community.