Monday 9th March 2020
We’re looking for an eCommerce Project Manager
At Statement, we pride ourselves on being the forward-thinking agency of choice for leading brands. Our strategic approach is centred around our ‘eCommerce with Experience’ philosophy. It’s our mission to work with clients to create online retail experiences that inform, delight and inspire their customers, wherever they are in the world and however they engage. As a specialist Shopify Plus Partner, our experience covers a variety of industries including clients such as Hotel Chocolat, Taylors of Harrogate, Dexter’s Workwear, Beyond Retro and Slendertone.
We deliver great results through world-class people, process and over 20 years of retail experience. Our highly qualified team provide ongoing support from design and functionality through to marketing, personalisation and optimisation. Statement are an IDHL Connected Agency, proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growing group. We’re on the lookout to build upon our team of experts further, join us on our exciting journey.
We’re now looking for a talented eCommerce Project Manager to join our team at the Leeds City Centre office – working with the Project Manager, helping to ensure that our eCommerce projects are delivered on time and on budget, thus ensuring our clients and wider team remain happy!
You will assist in the project management of key eCommerce web builds here at Statement and report in to the Senior eCommerce Project Manager.
During each day you’ll work with clients, Account Managers, Web Designers, Developers and Marketers to ensure that everyone’s on the same page and that projects run to the highest standards.
Your day to day duties will involve team and client communications, scheduling, documentation production, budget control and forecasting.
A big part of your role will involve being client facing and communicating with them throughout the project and managing their expectations in order to deliver an efficient service and ultimately ensure client satisfaction.
Ideal candidates will have:
- Ideally 1+ years’ experience in a similar position/client facing role
- Exceptional time keeping and punctuality skills
- Previous experience working in an agency environment is desirable
- An understanding of working with multiple partners (internal and external) to scope requirements and create formal documents such as technical specifications and scope of work documentation;
- Great communication - in person, via email and on the phone;
- Brilliantly organised so colleagues and clients receive the right updates at the right time;
- The ability to understand project requirements and to work with other team members to document this to ensure excellent delivery;
- A passion and interest in Commerce and online retail;
- Ideally some previous experience and understanding of using cloud-based project management apps such as Trello and Basecamp;
- Previous experience with eCommerce platforms is desirable (extra brownie points for Shopify but Magento or others are fine too).
- An expert multi-tasker - quick on their feet and calm in a crisis (not that we have many of them, but good just in case)
Training and progression
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans created to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
With the nature of our business ever evolving, time will also be given to research and investigate new technologies to ensure we maintain up to date knowledge of the industry.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the race, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! You’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!