by Tom Shackleton
We’re excited to announce that Statement will be joining partners VL OMNI, Dotmailer, and retailers Bishyika and Xercise4Less in Manchester on Friday 23rd March to discuss the key traits of high-growth eCommerce brands at our eCommerce breakfast event. Register your place here.
For eCommerce Managers, Marketing Managers and high-growth store owners, the event will provide invaluable advice on how to replicate the key traits of some of the UK’s most successful eCommerce brands - sharing insight from fast fashion brand Bishyika and national gym chain Xercise4Less.
The free event runs from 10am - 2pm at Gorilla Manchester, and attendees will hear from the likes of Dotmailer, VL OMNI, Dragon’s Den’s Bishyika and leading gym chain Xercise4Less.
- 10am - 10:35am - Registration and breakfast
- 10:35am - 11am - Common Traits for High Growth Success; Robin Smith @ VL OMNI
- 11am - 11:25am - Dotmailer
- 11:25am - 11:45am - Coffee break
- 11:45am - 12:10pm - eCommerce Marketing Strategies for High Growth Success; Joshua Hobson @ Statement, with Dieter Wegener @ Xercise4Less
- 12:10pm - 12:35pm - A Young Entrepreneur’s Guide to eCommerce Success; Eric Bishyika @ Bishyika
- 12:35pm - 12:45pm - Chairs summation
- 12:45pm - 2pm - Lunch and networking
Places are sure to fill up fast, so book your free place now. We look forward to seeing you in Manchester!