As part of our continuing expansion, we are on the look out for a motivated and enthusiastic Sales Executive to work within our retail technology division, Statement Retail.
As part of this role you’ll be leading on the sales development of our retail technology services, which offer independent retailers an integrated in-store point of sale (POS) system which is connected to a mobile & tablet friendly online store. This is an innovative technology service which is designed to help independent retailers benefit from the potential of multi-channel retailing.
Your role will involve a number of days out of the office each week travelling to client locations, as well as time in the office to conduct sales, research and appointment management activities.
We have ambitious growth plans and this is your opportunity to be part of our future success.
- Research potential client opportunities via web search, phone directories, social media and referrals etc;
- Cold calling to generate potential appointments in line with productivity targets;
- Qualify the business and suitability in line with pre-defined criteria;
- Explain the benefits of becoming a customer and the positive impacts that our service can offer prospective clients;
- Ensuring up to date product and service knowledge;
- Arrange face to face meetings at the prospective clients’ site to demo the service, if applicable;
- Sign up the customer, completing all documentation;
- Arrange face to face or remote training with Statement Retail trainers;
- Ongoing account management to identify additional up-selling opportunities;
- Managing accounts and opportunities in our CRM.
- At least 2 years B2B and telephone sales experience;
- Strong interest in technology and retail. Previous experience in retail is desirable;
- Ability to work in a target driven environment;
- Persuasive and confident telephone manner;
- Excellent customer service;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong rapport / relationship building skills;
- Organised and an acute attention to detail;
- Problem solving skills;
- Computer literacy;
- Full valid UK driving licence and own vehicle;
- Self motivated and able to manage own schedule.
- We provide a competitive basic salary of £16,000 with OTE of £32,000+
- We’re based in Unity Works, a fantastic £4m creative workspace in the heart of Wakefield and minutes from Wakefield Westgate station;
- We’re growing and want to work with the best people in the industry;
- We believe in a friendly, positive and flexible attitude to a work/life balance - you’ll be expected to work hard but not to work long hours;
- We provide up to 25 days holiday + bank holidays;
- When in the office you can enjoy free tea, coffee & biscuits;
- Strong ongoing personal development;
- We organise regular social events and meals as part of our ongoing team development
If you're interested in applying for this job, please get in touch.