We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
You'll be responsible for identifying and closing new business opportunities, ensuring monthly sales targets are met.
The role will involve driving new business leads through various sales channels, handling pre-qualified leads, keeping up to date with industry developments, and working closely with our partnership manager at Shopify Plus to maintain an effective relationship.
what we’re looking for.
- Prior experience working with Shopify, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris and other large-scale enterprise eCommerce platforms
- Proven track record in consistently achieving targets
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- An ability to build rapport and make connections
- Attention to detail to ensure proposals are always produced to a high standard
- Excellent Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiency
why work at statement.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
about statement and idhl.
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct, Pinpoint Designs, Wired Plus and Statement.
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
polite note to recruitment agencies.
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!