We are on the lookout for a talented QA Analyst to join our growing team.
As a QA analyst you will be responsible for the Quality Assurance of all projects within the agency, ensuring that the final product meets the requirements and acceptance criteria along with company standard.
Your role will involve ownership of QA outputs including documentation, monitoring of issues, and scheduling fixes with the wider production team, internal/external teams, and subsequent retesting
what we’re looking for.
- Experience working within an agency environment (Desirable)
- Highly organised and an expert multi-tasker
- A keen interest in eCommerce and online retail
- Experience managing key documentation and ensuring a clear audit trail of communication
- Positively contribute to a team-working environment, providing ideas and support to colleagues, build strong working relationships with the wider team and understand internal roles and responsibilities.
- Full, valid driving licence
why work at statement.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
about statement and idhl.
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct, Pinpoint Designs, Wired Plus and Statement.
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
polite note to recruitment agencies.
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!