We’re now looking for a talented Junior Support Developer to join our team, to provide ongoing support and development maintenance to existing clients. Ideal for those who have made a start at their development career and want to find an agency who will support and develop this, helping you to reach your full potential.
what we’re looking for.
- A solid understanding of core development principles
- Experience working with a fast-paced agency and a large variety of clients
- Be a quick learner, able to pick up new technologies and systems
- Strong interest in e-commerce and web development
- Demonstrate a thirst for knowledge and developing your skill base
- Be a team player, flexible and adaptable to well-defined business processes
- Good communication and organisational skills
- Would suit graduate, potential placement or those looking to get into development
why work at statement.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
about statement and idhl.
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct, Pinpoint Designs, Wired Plus and Statement.
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
polite note to recruitment agencies.
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!