We are looking for a talented eCommerce Project Manager to join our team in Leeds City Centre, helping to ensure that our eCommerce projects are delivered on time and on budget, thus ensuring our clients and wider team remain happy!
You’ll be responsible for the project management of key eCommerce web builds here at Statement and report to the Technical Director. During each day you’ll work with clients, Account Managers, Web Designers, Developers and Marketers to ensure that everyone’s on the same page and that projects run to the highest standards.
Your day to day duties will involve team and client communications, scheduling, documentation production, budget control and forecasting.
what we’re looking for.
- 2+ years of project management experience, particularly in web
- Experience managing timeline, budget and scope for eCommerce projects
- Previous experience working in an agency environment
- An understanding of working with multiple partners (internal and external) to scope requirements and create formal documents such as technical specifications and scope of work documentation
- Great communication - in person, via email and on the phone
- Brilliantly organised so colleagues and clients receive the right updates at the right time
- The ability to understand project requirements and to work with other team members to document this to ensure excellent delivery
- A passion and interest in Commerce and online retail
- Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management apps such as Trello and Basecamp
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (extra brownie points for Shopify but Magento or others are fine too)
- An expert multi-tasker - quick on their feet and calm in a crisis (not that we have many of them, but good just in case)
why work at statement.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
about statement and idhl.
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct, Pinpoint Designs, Wired Plus and Statement.
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
polite note to recruitment agencies.
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!