Digital Innovation Grant Funding Opportunity | Register Your Interest

If you are interested in taking advantage of the new digital innovation grant funding opportunity, then please register your interest with us using the form below.

If you are interested in taking advantage of the new digital innovation grant funding opportunity, then please register your interest with us using the form below.

The scheme is run by the Leeds City Region Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) and will help eligible small and medium sized businesses to make better use of digital technology, including enhanced digital marketing and eCommerce, to help them work smarter, more flexibly and efficiently.

Grants range from £1,100 to a maximum of £5,000 and will represent 40% of the investment, with the business contributing the remaining 60%. The full programme will be launched in January 2017.

Due to the rarity of such funding schemes, we anticipate that demand for this funding will be very high, so we are recommending that clients register their interest with us early, even if projects are in the initial planning stages or you're not quite sure what your digital projects look like at this stage.

Any new applications have now been postponed until June, however register your interest with us and we can begin a discussion so that when the time comes to submit an application, you're fully prepared.


Register Your Interest for Digital Innovation Grant Funding

Please use the form below to register your interest in the digital innovation grant funding, and a member of our team will be in touch as soon as possible.


Our Insights

How to Create an Incredible Customer Experience this Christmas with Shopify

Read More…

6 Top Tips for Inspirational Christmas eCommerce Customer Service

Read More…

6 Actionable Black Friday eCommerce Tips from the Statement Team

Read More…

Let's Talk

We’d love to chat about how we can work with you on your next digital marketing or eCommerce project

Signup for Weekly Expert eCommerce Advice

Sign up & be the first to receive our weekly expert advice on how to increase your sales, improve your efficiency and build your brand.

We won't pass your email to anyone else. Unsubscribe anytime.