Monday 21st December 2020
We're looking for a UX Analyst
At Statement, we pride ourselves on being the forward-thinking agency of choice for leading brands. Our strategic approach is centred around our ‘eCommerce with Experience’ philosophy. It’s our mission to work with clients to create online retail experiences that inform, delight and inspire their customers, wherever they are in the world and however they engage. As a specialist Shopify Plus Partner, our experience covers a variety of industries including clients such as Hotel Chocolat, Taylors of Harrogate, Dexter’s Workwear, Beyond Retro and Slendertone.
We deliver great results through world-class people, process and over 20 years of retail experience. Our highly qualified team provide ongoing support from design and functionality through to marketing, personalisation, and optimisation. Statement are an IDHL Connected Agency, proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growing group. We’re on the lookout to build upon our team of experts further, join us on our exciting journey.
This role is to support clients in getting the most from the Shopify platform, to support the design and development of new features, optimise user experience and provide clients with the ideas and insights to guide their future plans.
Duties will include:
- Work together with client to establish monthly objectives and areas of focus.
- Create monthly reports focussing on current client priorities and objectives, analysing parts of the website in line with these.
- Build an in depth understanding of our clients’ businesses so we can add value beyond our technical expertise.
- Analyse client requirements and the behaviour of users in order to inform the IA, UX and website design.
- Meet clients to gather information about their requirements.
- Translate customer research and insights into effective solutions for our clients.
- Use various methods in your tool box including client workshops, focus groups, and analytics to collect data on user experience across client websites.
- Make recommendations on user experience and journeys including using Shopify Flow to create automations, design or functionality improvements, content placement, promoting USPs, instilling Trust Signals, navigation and checkout signposting
- Device/browser/model analysis
- Look at growth strategies and provide ideas to help the business expand, which may include offering 3rd party solutions, pre-orders, internationalisation, product expansion, subscriptions, seasonal optimisation (e.g. gifting), wholesale
- Work closely within a multidisciplinary team, including web developers and designers.
What we're looking for
- Experience of researching, writing, validating, and sharing user needs.
- Experience of testing and applying appropriate methods throughout cycles of research, development, testing and delivery.
- Experience of advising on appropriate user research methods (e.g. lab or field) and tools to assure best practice.
- Confidence and knowledge of UX design and research methodology.
- Experience of using tools such as Google Analytics, Hot Jar, heat maps, session recording and user testing.
- Able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and use high levels of initiative to deliver results.
Why work at Statement?
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Shopify eCommerce agencies;
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities;
- Competitive salary with regular reviews;
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks;
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities;
- Casual dress code.
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!