Monday 21st December 2020
We're looking for a Senior Business Development Manager
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
Statement are an idhl connected agency, proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growing Group. We work with some of the UK’s leading retail brands include Hotel Chocolat, Taylors of Harrogate, NEOM and Sacla.
Our team is expanding, and we want to attract and retain the very best industry talent to build upon our team of Shopify experts.
We have grown quickly over the past few years. That’s why we’re on the lookout for a motivated Senior Business Development Manager or Director who can shape the future of our sales operations.
Working closely with our Managing Director and Client Services team, your role will involve:
- Identifying potential sale opportunities that meet criteria, nurturing these leads and closing new business opportunities
- Making relevant connections to drive new business leads through various sales channels
- Handling pre-qualified leads
- Pitching to clients
- Working closely with our partnership manager at Shopify Plus to maintain an effective relationship
- Ensuring monthly sales targets are met
- Answering queries with relevant information to communicate the services we offer
- Keeping up to date with industry developments and attending networking events where relevant
- Maintaining an understanding of company processes and policies to ensure these are followed
- Investigating and researching new technologies
We're looking for:
Are you target driven and used to working in a sales environment? Do you want to reap the rewards of a great commission structure? This could be the right role for you.
Do you have…
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- An ability to build rapport and make connections
- Attention to detail to ensure proposals are always produced to a high standard
- Prior experience working with Shopify, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris and other large-scale Enterprise eCommerce Platforms
- Confidence using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiently
- A full UK driving license (mandatory)
Why work at Statement?
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!