Monday 21st December 2020
We're looking for a QA Analyst
At Statement, we pride ourselves on being the forward-thinking agency of choice for leading brands. Our strategic approach is centred around our ‘eCommerce with Experience’ philosophy. It’s our mission to work with clients to create online retail experiences that inform, delight and inspire their customers, wherever they are in the world and however they engage. As a specialist Shopify Plus Partner, our experience covers a variety of industries including clients such as Hotel Chocolat, Taylors of Harrogate, Dexter’s Workwear, Beyond Retro and Slendertone.
We deliver great results through world-class people, process and over 20 years of retail experience. Our highly qualified team provide ongoing support from design and functionality through to marketing, personalisation, and optimisation. Statement are an IDHL Connected Agency, proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growing group. We’re on the lookout to build upon our team of experts further, join us on our exciting journey.
As a QA analyst you will be responsible for the Quality Assurance of all projects within the agency, ensuring that the final product meets the requirements and acceptance criteria along with company standard
Duties will include:
- Ownership of QA outputs including documentation, monitoring of issues, and scheduling fixes with the wider production team, internal/external teams, and subsequent retesting
- Working closely with the production team to translate project requirements from various meetings into test scenarios, plans and other documentation
- Preparation and delivery of test plans, strategies, and test cases
- Working with external teams where required to implement the delivery of test plans
- Reviewing and providing solutions for improving the client UAT process
- Suggest process and product improvements that could have positive impact on the overall QA strategy
- Monitoring and maintaining web best practices via researching, attending Shopify/industry events and knowledge shares
What we're looking for.
- Experience in website QA across multiple devices and browsers
- Understanding of web testing and technologies
- Familiarity with production and delivery of test cases/test plan
- Familiarity across web testing standards
- Experience of production and tracking bugs through Jira and Confluence
- Knowledge of automated testing tools/frameworks
- Ability to work with developers, Project Managers and Account Managers to record and resolve bugs
- A good balance of commercial and quality control
- A keen eye for detail, and the ability to innovate
Why work at Statement?
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!