Wednesday 30th September 2020
We’re looking for a Junior Account Manager / Account Manager
We are looking for a talented eCommerce Junior Account Manager or Account Manager to join our team to proactively retain and develop the client relationship and income of business. This will be achieved by high levels of service to expand and strengthen the relationship between the client and Statement.
The Junior Account Manager or Account Manager will work as part of the Client Services team and is responsible for delivering pro-active account management support to nominated clients and the Account Director/Account Managers.
We’re looking for:
- Provide support for the client services team across all business activity
- Attend projects kick off meetings and Client Success meetings to understand the client’s business and project objectives
- Look after smaller client projects, liaising with the project management team to get the job done
- Consistently generate account growth from existing clients in order to achieve individual and team sales and production targets
- Act as the first line of telephone contact for the company, clients and prospects, ensuring that contact with the agency is positive and professional and that calls are handled in a timely and appropriate way
- Identify additional revenue streams to increase the order value from each client
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact – which will include face to face, telephone and email communication
- To participate in the weekly client meetings and assist the Finance Team, where possible to ensure contractual payments are made
- Travel to see some clients will be involved
Why work at Statement?
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
About Statement - an idhl connected agency
At Statement, we pride ourselves on being the forward-thinking agency of choice for leading brands. Our strategic approach is centred around our ‘eCommerce with Experience’ philosophy. It’s our mission to work with clients to create online retail experiences that inform, delight and inspire their customers, wherever they are in the world and however they engage. As a specialist Shopify Plus Partner, our experience covers a variety of industries including clients such as Hotel Chocolat, Taylors of Harrogate, Orelia and Cloud Nine.
We deliver great results through world-class people, process and over 20 years of retail experience. Our highly qualified team provide ongoing support from design and functionality through to marketing, personalisation and optimisation. Statement are an idhl connected agency, proud to be one of the award-winning specialists that form this growing group. We’re on the lookout to build upon our team of experts further, join us on our exciting journey.
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!