Monday 9th March 2020
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer
About Statement/IDHL Group
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct, Pinpoint Designs, Wired Plus and Statement.
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
We’re now looking for a talented Frontend Developer to join our team, helping to ensure that our eCommerce projects are delivered to the very highest standards.
You’ll be responsible for the development, build and testing of key eCommerce web builds here at Statement and report in to the Technical Director. During each day you’ll work with clients, Account Managers, Web Designers, Developers and Marketers to ensure that everyone’s on the same page and that projects are delivered to the highest standards.
We’re looking for:
- 2+ years of front-end development experience;
- Ideally experience of the Shopify Platform (bonus points!);
- Experience with Version Control (git);
- Great communication - in person, via email and on the phone;
- Brilliantly organised so colleagues and clients receive the right updates at the right time;
- The ability to understand project requirements and to work with other team members to ensure excellent delivery;
- A passion and interest in eCommerce and online retail;
- Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management apps such as Jira and Confluence;
- Experience with eCommerce platforms (extra brownie points for Shopify but Magento or others are fine too).
- An expert multi-tasker - quick on their feet and calm in a crisis (not that we have many of them, but good just in case).
Why work at Statement?
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Shopify eCommerce agencies;
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities;
- Competitive salary with regular reviews;
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks;
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities;
- Casual dress code.
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!