Thursday 17th December 2020
We're looking for a Business Development Executive
About Statement/IDHL Group
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct, Pinpoint Designs, Wired Plus and Statement.
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
We are currently looking for dynamic and results orientated Business Development Executive. It is an exciting and varied role, one that affords plenty of opportunity for growth across the IDHL Group. The role will be predominately generating new business and selling eCommerce websites built on the Shopify platform across a range of key target sectors.
Duties will include:
- Prospecting and growing sales pipeline, handling pre-qualified leads and making cold calls to gather leads and close sales.
- Seeking out new clients and new sales opportunities.
- Initiating action plans to approach and secure new business and creating target lists by sector
- Negotiation and closure of new business opportunities.
- Answering client queries and providing relevant information to ensure the companies maximum sales potential is realised.
- Updating all information internal systems.
- Keeping up to date with industry and company trends and developments.
We're looking for:
Are you target driven and used to working in a sales environment? Do you want to reap the rewards of a great commission structure? This could be the right role for you.
Do you have…
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- An ability to build rapport and make connections
- Attention to detail to ensure proposals are always produced to a high standard
- Ideally agency experience but not essential.
- Confidence using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint proficiently
- A full UK driving license (mandatory)
We are looking for someone with boundless energy and enthusiasm as well as steely determination to succeed. You will need to hit the ground running! This role has huge opportunity with the potential for career development in a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans for the future.
Ideal candidates will:
- Have experience in B2B sales
- Ideally have eCommerce website sales experience
- Ideally agency experience but not essential
- Have an excellent and demonstrable sales record
- Be commercially aware with an ability to maximise opportunities
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills and will be articulate with a high standard of written English and presentation skills
- Have an ability to manage workload and priorities
- Be motivational and inspire trust, confidence, and enthusiasm
Why work at Statement?
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!