Monday 9th March 2020
We’re looking for an Account Manager / Director
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.We are part of the IDHL Group - one of the UK's leading digital agencies with over 200 experts across 6 UK businesses.
We’re now looking for a talented eCommerce Account Manager / Director to join our team at our Leeds City Centre office - to proactively retain and develop the client relationship and income of business. This will be achieved by high levels of service to expand and strengthen the relationship between the client and Statement.
You will be responsible for a wide portfolio of clients and you will be expected to manage your portfolio as though you are managing your own business. You will be the link between the client and the technical teams.
- To retain your portfolio of clients to an established KPI retention rate of 80% in addition to identifying additional revenue streams to increase the order value from each client
- Manage your portfolio of clients – ensuring you have an in depth understanding of the financial status including value and contract renewal
- Establishing and maintaining strong client relationships through regular close contact – which will include face to face, telephone and email communication
- You will effectively interact with other Teams – including the New Business Team when dealing with account handovers – ensuring you are fully and correctly briefed in all aspects of the client’s business and objective
- You will interact closely with the technical teams to gather, monitor and analyse performance data and ongoing strategy on a monthly basis
- Ensure you manage expectations of all clients by communicating through meetings, verbal and email communication
- Communicate monthly reports to all clients
- Ensure all relevant details of communication with every client is logged via the CRM System
- To actively identify opportunities – in conjunction with the technical teams – to introduce additional products/services thereby increasing the revenue opportunity within each client’s business portfolio
- To participate in the weekly client meetings and assist the Finance Team, where possible to ensure contractual payments are made
- Travel to see some clients will be involved
Ideal candidates will have:
- Have experience working within an agency environment (Desirable)
- Have account management/client services/customer services experience
- Have an ability to create a rapport and communicate at all levels
- Have the ability and creativity to make things happen
- Great communication - in person, via email and on the phone
- Brilliantly organised so colleagues and clients receive the right updates at the right time
- The ability to understand project requirements and to work with other team members to document this to ensure excellent delivery
- A passion and interest in Commerce and online retail
- Experience and proficiency using cloud-based project management apps such as Trello and Basecamp
- Ideally have experience with eCommerce platforms (extra brownie points for Shopify but Magento or others are fine too).
- An expert multi-tasker - quick on their feet and calm in a crisis (not that we have many of them, but good just in case).
Training and Progression:
We believe in investing in our employees, working with leading training providers and professional bodies to expand your skillset, with regular workshops, lunch and learns, as well as tailored Personal Development Plans created to support your career aspirations.
The diverse range of specialisms across our business provide plentiful opportunities to get a taste for new areas within digital marketing and broaden your experience.
Time will also be given to research and investigate new technologies as part of this role.
Employee well-being is high on our agenda, and we pride ourselves on the range of benefits we’re able to provide and want to ensure our staff are satisfied.
A performance bonus rewards effort, whilst our quarterly company awards recognise individual achievements. To keep those creative juices flowing we provide free fruit and refreshments, and we always look forward to the monthly free sandwich Friday.
We’re a social bunch too, with regular company events to look forward to such as the race, picnics and the always much anticipated Christmas party. Not only that, but we genuinely like each other too, it’s not just a work thing! You’ll often find our employees out and about together, with many making some great friends in their colleagues.
Thinking of your future, we operate a Company Pension Scheme, that, like a fine wine, improves over time, rewarding your loyalty over the years. We even offer a private health plan to make sure you’re well looked after.
Polite note to recruitment agencies
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!