We are looking for a talented Business Development Manager to join our growing team.
You'll be working to find new opportunities as well as handling inbound leads and enquiries for eCommerce stores and other services.
The role will involve negotiation and closure of new business opportunities, growing sales pipeline, client meetings, keeping up to date with industry developments, and working closely with our partnership manager at Shopify Plus to maintain an effective relationship.
what we’re looking for.
- Prior experience working with Shopify, Magento, Salesforce Commerce Cloud (Demandware), Hybris and other large-scale enterprise eCommerce platforms desirable but not essential
- Proven sales record and proof of consistently meeting targets
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Meticulous attention to detail to ensure proposals are produced to a consistently high standard
- Excellent communication and rapport building skills
- Have a passion for Internet and Digital Marketing, an understanding of web technologies and knowledge of the website development lifecycle is desirable
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint proficiently
- A full UK driving license (mandatory)
why work at statement.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Hybrid working
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
about statement and idhl.
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct, Pinpoint Designs, Wired Plus and Statement.
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
polite note to recruitment agencies.
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!