Tuesday 13th March 2018
Book Your Place On Our London eCommerce Workshop: Traits for High-Growth Success: How to Avoid Mistakes in eCommerce
As well as our eCommerce workshop in Manchester, Statement will be heading to London to join partners VL OMNI, Dotmailer, LoyaltyLion, PeopleVox and Shopify Plus on Wednesday 28th March at our eCommerce workshop event - Traits for High-Growth Success: How to Avoid Mistakes in eCommerce. Register your place here.
Speakers will be discussing strategies for success, their eCommerce stories and how to stay on the cutting edge. The event is the ideal opportunity for eCommerce Managers, Marketing Managers, Heads of eCommerce and high-growth store owners to learn more about fostering a positive culture for growth, the technologies that can aid this and the multi-channel marketing techniques any successful eCommerce brand should employ.
The free event runs from 9:30am - 1:30pm at the Dotmailer offices at London Bridge.
- 9.30am - 10.00am - Registration & Breakfast
- 10.05am - 10.30am - Hitting the Mark; Skip Fidura @ Dotmailer
- 10.30am - 10.55am - Common Traits for High Growth Success; Robin H. Smith @ VL OMNI
- 10.55am - 11.15am - Coffee Break
- 11.15am - 11.40am - eCommerce & Culture: Choosing Platforms and Partners that Foster a Culture of Growth; Dan Conboy @ Statement
- 11.40pm - 12.05pm - Fuelling Growth through Customer Loyalty; Fjolla Bakalli @ LoyaltyLion
- 12.05pm - 12.30pm - High-Growth Panel w/ Royal & Awesome, Shopify Plus and PeopleVox.
- 12.35pm - 12.40pm - Chairs Summation
- 12.40pm - 1.30pm - Lunch & Networking
Places are sure to fill up fast, so book your free place now. We look forward to seeing you in London!