You will work alongside other frontend and backend developers to develop robust integrations between Shopify and various third-party services for both new and existing eCommerce stores, whilst helping to drive the company forward using new and innovative technologies.
what we’re looking for.
- Proven experience as a PHP developer with at least 2 years of experience
- Proven experience working with databases (relational and/or NoSQL)
- Working knowledge source control (GIT), deployment processes and dev-ops
- Solid experience and understanding of APIs (GraphQL and REST).
- Experience with more than one PHP framework and/or framework-less projects
- Fluency in working with third-party APIs
- A good balance of understanding a client's budget vs the proposed solution
- Ability to supervise and mentor other team members both in the development team and the wider team also
why work at statement.
- Opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading and fastest-growing Shopify eCommerce agencies
- Fantastic team environment with ongoing career and training development opportunities
- Competitive salary with regular reviews
- Free tea, coffee, soft drinks, beer and snacks
- Regular team social events - from meals to activities
- Casual dress code
about statement and idhl.
IDHL Group is one of the UK’s largest integrated-service agencies comprising of WMG, Ingenuity Digital, NetConstruct, Pinpoint Designs, Wired Plus and Statement.
Statement is one of the UK’s leading eCommerce agencies specialising in the Shopify Plus platform. We work with amazing brands across the world to help them to create eCommerce websites that not only look good but sell more.
polite note to recruitment agencies.
We’re not working with agencies on this job role so please don’t get in touch. Thanks!